2017 Summer Events ScheduleFor more event information call the clubhouse at 231-824-3631
SEASON LONGFriday/Sunday, MAY 5th thru SEPT 10th
- “TWO PERSON-NINE HOLE-HANDICAP SCRAMBLE”
- Every Friday and Sunday, beginning in May and ending with a final event on September 10th.
- A two person, handicapped, “NINE HOLE SCRAMBLE”, with prize money each week.
- The final scramble is open to all teams that have golfed at least twelve times during the year, and includes a free dinner.
- The scramble may be played any time on Fridays or Sundays. Just make a tee time.
- May 1, Monday, LEAGUE START: Monday Ladies’ League, 5:15 P.M.
- May 2, Tuesday, LEAGUE START: Tuesday Men’s League (Shamrock), 5:45 P.M.
- May 3, Wednesday, LEAGUE START: Men’s 308 League, 4:30 P.M.
- May 5th & 7th, Friday & Sunday, START: Club Scramble
- May 6th & 7th, Saturday & Sunday, “Ryder Cup” (with Missaukee Golf Course), 10 A.M.
- May 20th, Saturday, “MANTON RANGERS (Sand Master) OUTING”, 9 A.M.
- May, TBA, Junior golf
- May, TBA, Start date for Tuesday Night Women’s League, 5 P.M.
JUNE EVENTSSaturday, June 3
- MANTON MASONIC LODGE SHOTGUN, 8 A.M.
- Manton Masonic 2017 Registration Form (pdf)
- LOVE INC–8th Annual Golf Outing
- 9 AM start, 8 AM registration
- Love Inc 2017 Registration Form (pdf)
AUGUST EVENTSFriday & Sunday, August 4 & 6
- CLUB CHAMPIONSHIP,(for members and stockholders)TBA
- MANTON SCHOOLS OUTDOOR EDUCATION OUTING, 7 A.M. & 2:15 P.M.
- Outdoor Education Registration Form 2017 (pdf)
SEPTEMBER EVENTSFriday, September 8
- Final Friday Night Scramble & Dinner
- HOSPICE OUTING, Par 3-two person scramble 9:30 A.M.
- Hospice of Michigan-Par 3 Challenge registration form (pdf)