- DATE: June 6th-7th-8th
- TIME: 3:45 – 5:15 p.m.
- COST: $25
- INSTRUCTORS: Mr. Damgard & Mr. Sinkel
- INCLUDED: Tee shirt and hot dog dinner on Wednesday night.
- Limited to 30 golfers on a first come basis.
- To reserve your spot call Emerald Vale at 231-824-3631.
- Every Thursday–all summer long!!!
- 18 Holes w/cart $29.00
- Domestic Beer 6-pack $10.00
- Hot Dogs $1.00
- Brats $2.00
Two person, Season Long Scramble, Fridays & Sundays.
For more info click “EVENTS” link above or contact clubhouse at 231-824-3631
FEATURES of EMERALD VALE
- Bruce Matthews III designed course
- Par 72, 18 holes, 5277 to 6785 yards, 120 feet of elevation change
- Beautiful Vistas With Over 120′ of Elevation Change
- Pro Shop and Professional Staff
- Single, Couple and Family Membership Rates
- Group Rates Available
- Golf Outings and Leagues Welcome
- Bentgrass Greens, Tees and Fairways
- Practice Range With Bentgrass Tees and Target Greens
- Large Practice Green
- Full Service Restaurant and Bar
- Beautiful Golf Course Homesite Lots are Available
- Unlimited Twilight Golf after 4:00
To receive outings and promotions info, please send your name and e-mail address to:
Schedule your tee time online at WWW.GOLFNOW.COM
Emerald Vale Golf Course-located TWO MILES- “WEST OF MANTON”