August 11th–Manton Schools Outdoor Education Scramble registration (pdf)
September 9th, 9:30 a.m., Hospice Par 3 Outing registration (pdf)
For more information contact the clubhouse at 231-824-3631
PRACTICE RANGE INFO
Tee Time Bookings
Available every 10 minutes during the following hours.
- Opening Day-April 30th 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- May 1st–May 31st 8:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- June 1st–August 31st 7:30 a.m. – 7:30 p.m.
- September–8:00 a.m. – 4:50 p.m.
- October–9:00 a.m. – 4:50 p.m.
GOLFING for ACTIVE MILITARY
- Green Fees-free
- Cart Fees-$10.00@
FEATURES of EMERALD VALE
- Bruce Matthews III designed course
- Par 72, 18 holes, 5277 to 6785 yards, 120 feet of elevation change
- Beautiful Vistas With Over 120′ of Elevation Change
- Pro Shop and Professional Staff
- Single, Couple and Family Membership Rates
- Group Rates Available
- Golf Outings and Leagues Welcome
- Bentgrass Greens, Tees and Fairways
- Practice Range With Bentgrass Tees and Target Greens
- Large Practice Green
- Full Service Restaurant and Bar
- Beautiful Golf Course Homesite Lots are Available
OUTINGS & PROMOTIONS
To receive outings and promotions info, please send your name and e-mail address to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For a copy of 2018 Schedule of League Starts/Events/Outings, click on the link below.
EMERALD VALE COURSE LOCATION
- TWO MILES- “WEST OF MANTON”
- 6867 East 16 Road, Manton, MI 49663