Golf Events & League Starts 2020
|FRI/SUN||May 15th||**Couple’s Club Scramble-9 holes—See details below||open tee times|
|SUNDAY||??||“RYDER CUP” , Emerald Vale vs. Missaukee Golf Course||10:00 a.m.|
|MONDAY||May 18th||Monday Ladies’ League –9 holes||5:15 p.m.|
|TUESDAY||May 19th||Men’s League –9 holes||5:45 p.m.|
|WED||May 20th||Men’s 308 League–9 holes||4:30 p.m.|
|SAT||June 20||MANTON RANGERS SANDMASTER||10:00 a.m.|
|SAT||???||MASONIC SCRAMBLE||8:00 a.m.|
|THURS, FRI, SAT SUN||July 30, 31, Aug 1
Aug 2 Finals
Thurs, Fri, Sat Flighting–
|SAT||Aug 8th||OUTDOOR ED SCRAMBLE||7:00 a.m. & 2:15 p.m.|
|SAT||Aug 22nd||Kingsley Balls & Spikes Scramble||8:00 a.m.|
|SAT||Sept 12||Final Club Scramble & Dinner||5:00 p.m.|
|SUN||Sept 13||Hospice Par 3 Outing||9:30a.m.|
**CLUB SCRAMBLE LEAGUE–Two person, nine hole, handicap scramble
- Fridays & Sundays, MAY 1st
- Final event TBA.
**CLUB SCRAMBLE LEAGUE DETAILS:
- Golf on Fridays, Sundays, or both days to get in 12 rounds to qualify for final scramble.
- Beginning in May and ending with a final event TBA.
- A two person, handicapped, NINE HOLE SCRAMBLE, with prize money each week.
- The final scramble, with dinner provided, is open to all teams that have golfed at least twelve times during the year.
- The scramble may be played any time on Fridays or Sundays or both days.
- Call the clubhouse to schedule your tee time. 231-824-3631