“2019 CLUB CHAMPIONS”
MEN OPEN DIVISION–1st place, Kip Damgard (74,74) 2nd place–Jim Kuhns
HANDICAP DIVISION–1st place, Jerry Behling 2nd place–Craig LaFave
SENIOR DIVISION–1st place tie, Terry Rothwell & Bob Colvin
SENIOR HANDICAP–1st place, Dick Crain 2nd place, Sonny Harger
Saturday, August 24 KINGSLEY BALLS & SPIKES SCRAMBLE, 8:00 A.M.
Saturday, September 7 FINAL CLUB SCRAMBLE & DINNER 5:00 P.M.
Sunday, September 8 HOSPICE PAR 3 OUTING 9:30 A.M.
|RATES||9 walk||9 w/cart||18 walk||18 w/cart|
|Twilight 5 P.M.||$13||$20||$18||$30|
TEE TIMES AVAILABLE
by calling the CLUBHOUSE at
2019 PRACTICE RANGE INFO
Cleaning & Cutting Schedule
Closed: Every Sunday at 5:00 p.m.
Reopen: 11 a.m. Monday morning.
2019 Tee Time Bookings
Available during the following hours.
- Opening Day-April 30th 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- May 1st–May 31st 8:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- June 1st–August 31st 7:30 a.m. – 7:30 p.m.
- September–8:00 a.m. – 4:50 p.m.
- October–9:00 a.m. – 4:50 p.m.
GOLFING for ACTIVE MILITARY
- Green Fees-free
- Cart Fees-$10.00@
Thank you for your service!!
FEATURES of EMERALD VALE
- Bruce Matthews III designed course
- Par 72, 18 holes, 5277 to 6785 yards
- Beautiful Vistas With Over 120′ of Elevation Change
- Pro Shop and Professional Staff
- Single, Couple and Family Membership Rates
- Group Rates Available
- Golf Outings and Leagues Welcome
- Bentgrass Greens, Tees and Fairways
- Practice Range With Bentgrass Tees and Target Greens
- Large Practice Green
- Full Service Restaurant and Bar
- Beautiful Golf Course
- Homesite Lots are available
2019 OUTINGS & PROMOTIONS
To receive outings and promotions info, please send your name and e-mail address to:
For a copy of 2019 Schedule of League Starts/Events/Outings, click on the link below.
EMERALD VALE COURSE LOCATION
- TWO MILES- “WEST OF MANTON”
- 6867 East 16 Road, Manton, MI 49663