2020 Memberships Now Available
Stockholder and Associate Memberships for 2020 golf season are now available.
Click on the “MEMBERSHIPS” link above for pricing and application form.
Up to $150 savings for early purchase.
2019 CLUB CHAMPIONS
MEN OPEN DIVISION–1st place, Kip Damgard (74,74) 2nd place–Jim Kuhns
HANDICAP DIVISION–1st place, Jerry Behling 2nd place–Craig LaFave
SENIOR DIVISION–1st place tie, Terry Rothwell & Bob Colvin
SENIOR HANDICAP–1st place, Dick Crain 2nd place, Sonny Harger
TEE TIMES AVAILABLE
by calling the CLUBHOUSE at
2019 PRACTICE RANGE INFO
Cleaning & Cutting Schedule
Closed: Every Sunday at 5:00 p.m.
Reopen: 11 a.m. Monday morning.
2019 Tee Time Bookings
Available during the following hours.
- Opening Day-April 30th 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- May 1st–May 31st 8:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- June 1st–August 31st 7:30 a.m. – 7:30 p.m.
- September–8:00 a.m. – 4:50 p.m.
- October–9:00 a.m. – 4:50 p.m.
GOLFING for ACTIVE MILITARY
- Green Fees-free
- Cart Fees-$10.00@
Thank you for your service!!
FEATURES of EMERALD VALE
- Bruce Matthews III designed course
- Par 72, 18 holes, 5277 to 6785 yards
- Beautiful Vistas With Over 120′ of Elevation Change
- Pro Shop and Professional Staff
- Single, Couple and Family Membership Rates
- Group Rates Available
- Golf Outings and Leagues Welcome
- Bentgrass Greens, Tees and Fairways
- Practice Range With Bentgrass Tees and Target Greens
- Large Practice Green
- Full Service Restaurant and Bar
- Beautiful Golf Course
- Homesite Lots are available
2019 OUTINGS & PROMOTIONS
To receive outings and promotions info, please send your name and e-mail address to:
For a copy of 2019 Schedule of League Starts/Events/Outings, click on the link below.
EMERALD VALE COURSE LOCATION
- TWO MILES- “WEST OF MANTON”
- 6867 East 16 Road, Manton, MI 49663