Friday, April 27, 2018
Contact the clubhouse or check the website for updates.
DRIVING/PRACTICE RANGE INFO
Cleaning & Cutting Schedule
- Closed weekly from 5 p.m. Sunday afternoon until 11 a.m. Monday morning.
2018 SPRING GREEN FEE RATES
Opening Day thru May 15th
- Public & Seniors, 18 holes w/cart, $30
- Public & Seniors, 18 holes walking, $18
- No twilight rates.
- Opening Day-April 30th 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- May 1st–June 30th 8:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- July 1st–August 31st 7:30 a.m. – 7:30 p.m.
- September–8:00 a.m. – 4:50 p.m.
- October–9:00 a.m. – 4:50 p.m.
BOOKING YOUR TEE TIMES
or call clubhouse at
**Online tee times only available 7 days in advance.
GOLFING for ACTIVE MILITARY
- Green Fees-free
- Cart Fees-$10.00@
Thank you for your service!!
FEATURES of EMERALD VALE
- Bruce Matthews III designed course
- Par 72, 18 holes, 5277 to 6785 yards, 120 feet of elevation change
- Beautiful Vistas With Over 120′ of Elevation Change
- Pro Shop and Professional Staff
- Single, Couple and Family Membership Rates
- Group Rates Available
- Golf Outings and Leagues Welcome
- Bentgrass Greens, Tees and Fairways
- Practice Range With Bentgrass Tees and Target Greens
- Large Practice Green
- Full Service Restaurant and Bar
- Beautiful Golf Course Homesite Lots are Available
- Unlimited Twilight Golf after 4:00
OUTINGS & PROMOTIONSTo receive outings and promotions info, please send your name and e-mail address to: email@example.com For a copy of 2018 Schedule of League Starts/Events/Outings, click on the link below. 2018 schedule
EMERALD VALE COURSE LOCATION
- TWO MILES- “WEST OF MANTON”
- 6867 East 16 Road, Manton, MI 49663